Arrival and Flight Information
1. Please make sure that you have completed the ARRIVAL CARD before your flight landing. Below is some information for you to complete in your ARRIVAL CARD:
A. Purpose of visit: Holiday.
B. Accommodation during stay: Hotel/Motel.
C. Address in Malaysia: Imperial Hotel, Kuching. Jalan Datuk Tawi Sli, Taman Seng Goon, 93250 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
2. Your stay-in hotel is attached to a shopping mall, you can change currencies and purchase SIM card at the shopping mall. So, when you arrive at the airport, please don’t shop or change currencies at the airport. Just proceed to the immigration counter and come out of the area as soon as possible.
3. For serving ones, please gather students at the luggage claim area and make sure that everything is ready before you come out of the area.
4. When you come out from immigration checking point, you will meet with saints holding “2017 International College Training in Asia” signboards or “ΕΝ ΧΡΙΣΤΩ” sign.
5. For urgent assistance regarding flight-related problems, please contact Brother Wong, at this number: +60-16-8744786.
Training Materials and Schedule
Each trainee will receive one copy of the English message outlines at registration. The subject of this training is The Crystallization-study of Ezekiel (2). Trainees must bring an English Holy Bible (Recovery Version) and an English hymnal. The following is the training meeting schedule.
Weather/ Power Plugs
The temperature in Malaysia in July can range from 33° Celsius during day time and 24° Celsius at night. The weather is mostly sunny, but could sometimes be cloudy or with thunderstorms. You must bring an umbrella for shelter and shade.
The electrical voltage in Malaysia is 220V. Malaysia uses type I plugs as shown in the following pictures:
It is advisable for you to bring an international plug adapter and a transformer for your electrical devices.
Tap water is not potable, it is safe to consume after boil. We will provide water dispensers at the meeting hall. Please bring your water bottle to refill drinking water.
The 2017 ICTA registration fee is US$250, which covers the expenses from 24th to 30th July, including dinner on 23rd and breakfast on 31st. Your registration fee must be transferred through bank wire before 30th June.
Hotel: Imperial Hotel, Kuching
Address: Jalan Datuk Tawi Sli, Taman Seng Goon, 93250 Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Phone Number: +60-82-588 999
We will not provide any travel insurance. You need to purchase travel insurance from your own country.
A first aid station will be set up at the meeting hall with common medications for headaches, upset stomachs, cold/ flu, etc. For saints on special or long-term medications (eg. high blood pressure, hypertension, diabetes, etc.), please be ensured to bring your own medication in sufficient quantities.
Trainees should dress up in proper meeting attire during the period of the training from 24th to 27th July. Please bring casual clothes for the blending tour.
Please bring along your personal ID card, student ID card, health insurance card, cell phone, power bank, earphone, water bottle, umbrella, towels and toiletries.